Grilled Sirloin Steaks
Copper Chef Grill Pan
Recipe Type: Pork
- 10 ounce Sirloin steaks, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon Garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon Paprika
- 1 tablespoon Sea Salt
- 1 tablespoon Black pepper, cracked
1. Place the Grill on high heat.
2. Combine seasonings in a bowl. Mix.
3. Season the steaks on both sides.
4. Place steaks on the Grill.
5. Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side. Cook to desired temperature, checking with a thermometer.
6. Let steaks sit for 10 minutes before serving.