1. Place salmon in a pan.
2. Make marinade: mix lemon juice, shallots, dill, sea salt, pepper, and olive oil in a shallow pan. Pour over the salmon. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
3. Place the Grill on medium heat. Preheat your oven to 400° F.
4. Remove salmon from the marinade. Pat dry.
5. Lay salmon on the Grill, skin side down. Cook for 4 – 5 minutes.
6. Arrange asparagus on the Grill next to the salmon. Place Grill into the oven.
7. Cook for 15 minutes or until desired doneness.
8. Serve with salad or your favorite side dish.