Copper Chef Grill Pan
Recipe Type: Seafood
- 1 pound Shrimp, large
- 1 Red bell pepper
- 1 Onion, peeled & sliced
- 0.5 Zuccini, cut in half & sliced
- 0.5 Yellow squash, cut in half & sliced
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon Canola Oil
- 2 tablespoon Teriyaki sauce
1. Place the Grill on medium heat.
2. In a bowl, toss shrimp with canola oil, vegetables, and garlic.
3. Place on the Grill. Toss occasionally for even cooking.
4. When stir-fry is cooked, add teriyaki sauce.
5. Cook until sauce is heated.
6. Serve immediately.