Copper Chef Grill & Bake Mat
Recipe Type: Chicken
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoon fajita seasoning
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 white onion, sliced
- 0 canola oil, for sautéing
- 0 flour tortillas, warmed, for serving
- 0 shredded lettuce
- 0 sour cream
- 0 Shredded cheddar
- 0 fresh salsa
1. Place a Copper Grill Mat on an outdoor grill.
2. Close the lid, light the grill, and preheat to 400 degrees.
3. Add the chicken, peppers and onion.
4. Drizzle some canola oil onto the chicken and vegetables.
5. Close the lid and cook, tossing every now and then for 6-8 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
6. Sprinkle the fajita seasoning over the chicken and vegetables and toss to combine.
7. Transfer the chicken and vegetables to a bowl.
8. Build fajitas by placing some of the chicken and vegetable mixture onto a tortilla.
9. Top with some lettuce, sour cream, cheddar and salsa.