Meat Lover's Lasagna
Copper Chef Bake and Crisp Pan
Recipe Type: Pasta
- 5 cup whole milk ricotta
- 5 Large eggs
- 0.5 cup Grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon Parsley,chopped
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cup Marinara sauce
- 8 fresh pasta sheets
- 8 meatballs, sliced
- 1.5 pound sausage meat, cooked and crumbled
- 18 slice pepperoni
- 4 cup shredded mozzarella
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Make the ricotta cream. In a large bowl, mix the ricotta, eggs, parmesan, pepper and salt.
3. To assemble, spread a very thin layer of sauce on the bottom of a Bake & Crisp Pan XL.
4. Place 2 sheets of pasta over the sauce.
5. Spread 1/3 of the ricotta cream over the noodles.
6. Scatter the sausage meat over the cheese.
7. Sprinkle 1 cup of the mozzarella over the sausage.
8. Spread 1 cup of the sauce over the cheese.
9. Add another 2 sheets of pasta.
10. Spread another third of the ricotta cream over the noodle.
11. Scatter the sliced meatballs evenly over the ricotta cream, followed by another cup of both mozzarella and sauce.
12. Add another 2 pasta sheets and the remaining ricotta cream.
13. Add another 1 cup of both the mozzarella and sauce.
14. Add a final layer of noodles and spread the remaining sauce over the top.
15. Top with the last cup of mozzarella.
16. Place the pepperoni on top of the cheese.
17. Bake for 1 hour.
18. Let the lasagna settle for 10 minutes, then insert a 9-piece divider.