Hibachi Style Beef Fried Rice
Copper Chef Grill Mat
Recipe Type: International Recipes
- 0.5 pound boneless beef round
- 0.5 cup Red bell pepper
- 0.5 White Onion
- 0 Canola Oil
- 2 Large eggs
- 0.25 cup peas
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 tablespoon Scallions
- 2 cup White Rice
- 0.25 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sesame oil
- Place a Copper Grill Mat onto an outdoor grill.
- Close the lid, light the grill, and preheat to 400 degrees.
- Place the beef, bell pepper and onion into the center of the mat.
- Drizzle some canola oil over the beef and vegetables to sauté.
- Toss, cooking for 3 minutes.
- Make a well with the meat and vegetables.
- Place the eggs into the center of the well.
- Close the lid and cook 1 minute.
- Break up the egg and toss with the other ingredients.
- Add the rice and stir to combine.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Carefully remove the mat with tongs onto a platter.