Copper Chef Perfect Loaf Pan
Recipe Type: Bread
- 1.75 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1.25 cup sugar
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 12 ounce mashed banana
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine the flour, salt, cinnamon and baking soda; mix well.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, oil, water and vanilla; whisk well to emulsify all ingredients.
- Add the sugar to the wet ingredients and whisk to combine.
- Dump the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix, just to combine.
- Add the bananas; stir to combine.
- Pour the batter into a Copper Loaf Pan (no insert.)
- Cut the remaining banana in half, lengthwise.
- Place the banana halves, seed side up into the center of the load.
- Bake for 55-65 or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Let cool on a rack for 20 minutes before carefully removing the loaf from the pan.
- Allow to cool completely or serve warm.