Loaded Potato Pizza
Copper Chef Perfect Pizza Pan
Recipe Type: Pizza
Slices : 8
- 1 pound Pizza Dough
- 0.333333 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Ricotta
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 0.5 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup mini tater tots
- 3 cup shredded chedder
- 4 slice bacon
- 2 tablespoon Scallions
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Roll or hand-pull the dough to fit a Copper Pizza Pan, fitted with the Deep Dish Springform.
- In a medium bowl, combine the sour cream, ricotta, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Spread the cheese mixture onto the pizza dough, leaving a ¾” crust.
- Distribute the tater tots evenly over the cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle the cheddar evenly over the top.
- Bake until the crust is golden brown and the tots are crispy, 15-20 minutes.
- Sprinkle the pizza with the crumbled bacon and scallions. 9. Garnish with sour cream.