S'mores No-Churn Ice Cream Loaf
Chopper Chef Perfect Loaf Pan
Recipe Type: Dessert
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1.75 cup heavy whipping cream
- 7 graham crackers
- 1.5 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine the condensed milk, vanilla and salt, and whisk to combine.
- In another large bowl, whip the cream to stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped cream, 3 crumbled graham crackers, the mini marshmallows and chocolate chips to the condensed milk mixture.
- Gently fold the cream into the mixture.
- Place 3 graham crackers worth of crumbs onto the bottom of a Copper Loaf Pan fitted with the Easy Lift Insert.
- Pour the whipped cream mixture over the cookie crumbles.
- Top with the remaining cookie crumb.
- Freeze for at least 12 hours, preferable overnight.