BLT & Avocado Pizza
Copper Chef Perfect Pizza Pan & Copper Chef Crisper
Recipe Type: Pizza
- 4 strips thick smoked bacon
- 1 pound Pizza Dough
- 2 Tomatoes
- 2 clove Garlic
- 0.5 teaspoon salt
- 0.5 teaspoon pepper
- 0.25 cup pecorino
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup arugula
- 0 balsamic glaze
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Set up a Perfect Pizza Pan with the Springform and Copper Crisper Attachments.
- Place the bacon onto the Crisping Tray and bake until crispy, about 10-15 minutes.
- Crumble the cooked bacon.
- Allow the pan to cool.
- Drain the bacon fat and remove the Crisping Tray.
- Spread the dough into the Copper Pizza Pan.
- Scatter the tomato and garlic over the dough, leaving a 1” crust.
- Sprinkle the salt, pepper and pecorino over the dough.
- Bake until the tomatoes have wilted and the dough is golden brown, 15-20 minutes.
- Place the avocado over the pizza.
- Sprinkle the arugula over the pizza.
- Garnish with balsamic glaze.