Copper Chef Perfect Pizza Pan
Recipe Type: Pizza
- 1 pie dough
- 1 cup pecorino
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 12 Large eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 0.5 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 cup Baby spinach
- 1 cup mozzarella
- 1.5 cup Ricotta
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Gently roll out the pie dough to create a circle with a diameter of 14”
- Place the dough into a Copper Chef Perfect Pizza Pan fitted with the Springform Attachment.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes; trim any excess dough.
- In a large bowl, combine the pecorino, cream, and eggs; whisk well.
- Scatter the tomatoes, spinach and mozzarella over the pie dough.
- Gently pour the egg mixture over the inclusions.
- Place dollops of ricotta over the eggs.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until the eggs are set.