Sangria & Crème Cake
Copper Chef Bake & Crisp Pan
Recipe Type: Dessert
- 4.5 cup water
- 3 packets cherry-flavored gelatin
- 1.5 cup red wine
- 6 ounce blackberries
- 6 ounce Raspberries
- 1 us liquid pint Blueberries
- 1.5 cup whipped topping
- 0 mint
- Bring 3 cups of the water to a boil in a Copper Chef Pan.
- Add the cherry-flavored gelatin and whisk to combine.
- Remove from the heat and add the remaining water and wine; whisk to combine.
- Scatter the berries into a Copper Bake & Crisp fitted with the Easy-Lift Insert.
- Pour the gelatin mixture over the fruit.
- Place the Copper Divider Insert into the pan.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
- Spoon or pipe a generous dallop of whipped topping over each piece of cake.
- Garnish with mint.