Easter Rack of Lamb
Copper Chef Skillet
Recipe Type: Holiday Recipes
- 2 racks Australian lamb chops, frenched, excess fat removed
- 0.25 cup extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 8 ounce baby carrots
- 8 ounce baby zucchini
- 8 ounce Baby corn
- 0.25 cup mint leaves, chopped
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 6 clove garlic, minced
- 2 limes, tested and juiced
- 0.5 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 0.5 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil over medium high heat in an 11” Copper Chef Skillet.
- Season the racks of lamb with 1 tsp. of the salt and ½ tsp. of the pepper.
- Sear the meaty part of both racks of lamb until golden, about 4 minutes.
- Remove the meat from the pan.
- Add the remaining oil, vegetables and remaining salt and pepper.
- Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Place the racks of lamb over the vegetables.
- Brush the lamb generously with the marinade
- Cook until a thermometer reads 125 degrees when inserted into the thickest part of the lamb, about 20 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir.