White Pie with Asparagus
Copper Chef Perfect Pizza Pan
Recipe Type: Pizza
- 14 ounce Pizza Dough
- 1.5 cup Ricotta
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 0.25 cup grated pecorino
- 12 thin spears of asparagus, trimmed
- 0.5 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Shape the dough to fit a 15” Copper Chef Pizza Pan.
- Spread the ricotta over the pizza dough, leaving a 1” crust.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella and pecorino over the ricotta.
- Scatter the asparagus and tomatoes over cheese and sprinkle with the red pepper flakes.
- Bake until the crust is golden brown, about 20-25 minutes.