New York Strip Steaks
Copper Chef Grill Mat
Recipe Type: Beef
- 4 1 inch thick New York Steaks
- 1 clove garlic smashed, plus more for garnish
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Place a Copper Grill Mat on a grill.
- Preheat the grill to 400 degrees.
- Rub each steak, on both sides, with the smashed garlic clove.
- Season the steaks with the salt and pepper.
- Place the steaks onto the grill mat and cook 5-6 minutes per side, lid closed.
- Coat 4 cloves of garlic and the rosemary in the olive oil, place on the grill, and cook alongside the meat.
- Remove the steaks and garnishes from the Copper Grill Mat and transfer to a serving platter.
- Tent with foil and let rest for 5 minutes.