Copper Chef 11" Skillet
Recipe Type: Pasta
- 2 teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 ounce pancetta, diced
- 8 ounce baby zucchini, sliced
- 8 ounce baby carrots
- 10 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 4 clove garlic, minced
- 0.25 cup White wine
- 0.25 cup Chicken broth
- 0.5 cup Heavy Cream
- 0.5 cup grated pecorino, plus more for serving
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 0.5 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound farfalle pasta
- 1 pinch parsley, for garnish
- In an 11” Copper Chef Skillet, warm the olive oil and pancetta over medium-high heat.
- Cook until the pancetta is crispy, about 4 minutes.
- Add the zucchini, carrots, tomatoes and garlic and cook until tender, about 8 minutes.
- Deglaze the pan with the white wine and chicken stock.
- Add the cream, pecorino, salt and pepper and cook until the sauce slightly thickens, about 4 minutes.
- Add the pasta and toss to combine.
- Serve with a sprinkling of pecorino cheese and parsley.