Copper Chef XL
Recipe Type: Vegetables
- 2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 0.5 cup grated pecorino
- 6 clove garlic, minced
- 0.25 parsley chopped
- 0.5 cup olive oil
- 4 large artichokes, stalk removed, tops removed, trimmed
- 2 cup Chicken broth
- 0.5 cup White wine
- In a bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, pecorino, garlic, parsley and olive oil.
- Stuff the artichokes generously with the crumb mixture.
- Add the chicken broth and wine to an XL Copper Chef Casserole; bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to simmer, place the Steaming Attachment over the pot.
- Add the artichokes, cover with the lid and steam for 1 hour.
- Serve warm.