Copper Chef Griddle
Recipe Type: Bread
- 6 Large eggs
- 0.5 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 0.25 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 0.5 teaspoon salt
- 1 loaf challah, cut into 1 inch slices
- 0 powdered sugar, for serving
- 0 berries, for serving
- Preheat a Copper Griddle over medium heat.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream, vanilla, brown sugar, maple syrup and salt.
- Dip the challah bread in the egg batter and place on the Copper Griddle.
- Cook until golden brown, on each side, about 3 minutes per side.
- Serve with a dusting of powdered sugar and fresh berries.