Recipe Type: Pizza
- 0.75 cup whole milk ricotta
- 0.25 cup Pesto
- 1 store bought pizza dough
- 4 ounce fresh mozzarella
- 0.25 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine the ricotta and pesto; stir.
2. Meanwhile, preheat a Copper Chef Griddle Pan over medium-high heat.
3. Place the pizza dough onto the griddle. Cook until there are distinguished grill lines, about 3-4 minutes, then carefully flip the dough over.
4. Spread the ricotta mixture over the cooked dough to warm.
5. Top with torn pieces of fresh mozzarella. Cook until the bottom is crispy, about 3 minutes more.
6. Top the pizza with the pine nuts, a sprinkling of red pepper flakes and the arugula.