Candy-Stuffed Confetti Cake
Copper Chef Perfect Cake Pan
Recipe Type: Dessert
- 15.25 ounce yellow cake mixes
- 2 cup rainbow sprinkles
- 8 cup vanilla cake mix
- 2 cup candy-coated chocolate candies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make one yellow cake mix following the package directions.
- Add ½ cup rainbow sprinkles to the batter; fold to combine.
- Pour the batter into a Copper Chef Perfect Cake Pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Repeat with the other two cake mixes.
- Cool all 3 cakes completely.
- Trim the tops of the cake to create a flat surface.
- Place one cake onto a serving dish or cake platter.
- Spread 1/4 –inch of frosting over the cake.
- Use the Cake Cutting Insert to cut one of the remaining cakes into 3 rings.
- Remove the middle ring and discard.
- Place the outer ring over the frosted cake.
- Place the small circle in the middle of the frosted cake to create a circular opening.
- Pour the candies into the opening.
- Frost the exposed cake pieces.
- Place the final layer of cake on top.
- Frost the sides and top of the cake with the remaining frosting.
- Garnish the cake with the remaining sprinkles.