Copper Chef XL
Recipe Type: Pasta
- 0.25 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 ounce pancetta
- 1.5 cup celery
- 1.5 cup carrots
- 1.5 cup Red Onion
- 8 clove Garlic
- 1.5 pound ground beef
- 1.5 pound ground pork
- 1.5 pound ground veal
- 1.5 cup red wine
- 28 ounce cans pureed tomatoes
- 1 pinch Bay leaves
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 pinch Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 0 Cooked pasta
1. Preheat the Copper Chef XL Pan over medium-high heat.
2. Add the oil and the pancetta.
3. Saute until the pancetta is crispy, about 5 minutes.
3. Add the celery, carrots and red onion. Cook until the vegetables begin to caramelize, about 6 minutes.
4. Add the garlic and cook 1 minute more.
5. Add the beef, pork and veal. Cook, stirring often, until the meat is cooked through, about 15 minutes.
6. Add the wine and cook for 4 minutes.
7. Add the tomatoes and bay leaf. Cook until the sauce thickens, about 30 minutes.
8. Add the milk, stir to combine and cook 5 minutes more.
9. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
10. Serve over pasta.