Copper Chef Crill
Recipe Type: Chicken
- 4 thin chicken cutlets
- 1 Lemon
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 0.25 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 0.5 small red onion
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil
- 1 pinch Koser salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Put the chicken cutlets, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper in a zip-lock bag.
- Rub marinade into the chicken
- Refrigerate 1-2 hours.
- To make the bruschetta, combine all ingredients and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Preheat a Copper Chef Grill Pan over medium-high heat.
- Place the chicken on the grill and cook 3 minutes per side.
- Spoon the bruschetta over the grilled chicken.