BBQ Chip Crusted Skirt Steak
Copper Chef Copper Crisper Basket
Recipe Type: Beef
- 2 tablespoon Honey
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 6 ounce skirt steaks
- 4 cup barbeque potato chips
- 1 pinch Salt and Pepper
- 0 Barbeque sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine the honey and olive oil; mix well.
- Brush both sides of the steaks with the honey mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Coat the steaks with the potato chip crumbs.
- Place the steaks onto a Copper Crisper Basket.
- Bake for 12-16 minutes, until medium rare.
- Rest the steak for 5 minutes.
- Slice each steak in half, twist 90 degrees and slice, on a slight angle, against the grain.
- Serve with barbeque sauce