Pretzel Crusted Pork Chops
Copper Chef Copper Crisper Basket
Recipe Type: Pork
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 cup Dijon mustard
- 6 cup thin pretzels
- 1 pinch Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Lightly season the pork chops with salt and pepper.
2. Brush the mustard onto the pork; make sure to cover all sides.
3. Coat the pork with the crushed pretzel pieces and place into a Copper Crisper Basket.
4. Bake until the center of the pork chop reaches 145 degrees, about 25-30 minutes.
5. Serve with dijon.