Chili Stuffed Peppers
Copper Chef 9.5 inch Deep Square Pan
Recipe Type: Beef
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small yellow onion
- 2 clove Garlic
- 1 tablespoon chili seasoning
- 1 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 15 ounce can kidney beans
- 1.5 cup White Rice
- 4 green bell peppers
- 0.5 cup cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oil in a Copper Chef 9.5 inch Deep Square Pan.
- Add the beef and cook until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add the onion, garlic and chili seasoning.
- Cook 3 minutes more; remove from the heat.
- Add the tomatoes, kidney beans (juice included) and rice; stir to combine.
- Place the bell pepper in the pan.
- Fill the cavities with the meat and rice filling.
- Top with the cheddar.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the lid on the pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes, until tender.