Corn Chip Baked Dip
Copper Chef Wonder Cooker
Recipe Type: Starters
- 31 ounce can refried beans
- 2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cup shredded cheddar jack cheese blend
- 2 cup salsa
- 1 cup canned corn kernels, drained
- 2 jalapeños, sliced into thin rounds
- 9.25 ounce bag corn chips
- 0 chopped scallions, for serving
Preheat the oven to 300° F.
Spread the refried beans in the Wonder Cooker’s Shallow Pan.
Sprinkle 1 cup cheddar and 1 cup cheese blend over the beans.
Sprinkle the salsa, corn, and jalapeños evenly over the layer of cheese.
Top with the corn chips and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top. Bake in the oven at 300° F until the cheese is melted and dip is warmed (about 30 mins.).
Sprinkle with the chopped scallions and serve warm.