Copper Chef Wonder Cooker
Recipe Type: Beef
- 0.25 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 large white onions, chopped
- 2 green bell peppers, seeded & diced
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoon cumin
- 3 tablespoon Chili powder
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 Anaheim pepper, roasted, peeled & chopped
- 4 ounce cans of dark kidney beans, drained
- 2 ounce cans of crushed tomatoes
- 0 sour cream, for serving
- 0 shredded cheddar, for serving
- 0 scallions, chopped, for serving
- Place the Wonder Cooker's Casserole Pan on the stove top. Pour the olive oil into the Casserole Pan. Warm over medium-high heat.
- Add the onions, bell pepper, and garlic to the Casserole Pan and cook until softened (about 6 mins.).
- Add the ground beef and cook, stirring often, until all the meat is browned (about 8 mins.).
- Add the cumin, chili powder, smoked paprika, and salt; stir to combine and cook for 2 mins.
- Add the roasted Anaheim pepper, kidney beans, and crushed tomatoes and stir to combine..
- Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook until thickened (60 mins.).
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkling of cheddar cheese and chopped scallions.