Roasted Salmon & Vegetables
Copper Chef Wonder Cooker
Recipe Type: Seafood
- 1 pound asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 2 pound salmon let
- 1 tablespoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder1
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 us liquid pint red cherry tomatoes
- 1 us liquid pint yellow cherry tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Warm the Wonder Cooker’s Shallow Pan over medium- high heat on the stove.
- Grill the asparagus and lemon slices on the Shallow Pan enough to lightly char them (about 2–3 mins.)and then remove the Shallow Pan from the heat.
- Remove the lemon slices.
- Place the salmon over the asparagus.
- Combine the paprika, cayenne, thyme, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and ground black pepper in a bowl and mix well to make the spice mixture.
- Generously sprinkle the spice mixture over the salmon.
- Scatter the red and yellow cherry tomatoes around the salmon and top with the grilled lemon slices.
- Roast in the oven at 350° F until the salmon is cooked through (20–25 mins.).