Copper Chef Wonder Cooker
Recipe Type: Chicken
- 0.25 cup olive oil
- 12 chicken thighs, trimmed
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1.5 pound baby white potatoes, washed & cut in half
- 12 mini sweet peppers, cut in half
- 3 large carrots, peeled & sliced
- 2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 14.5 ounce can fire-roasted tomatoes
- 45 ounce jar tomato sauce
- 0.5 cup red wine
- 0.5 cup chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Place the Wonder Cooker's Casserole Pan on the stove top. Pour the olive oil into the Casserole Pan. Warm over medium heat.
- Season the chicken thighs with the salt and ground black pepper.
- Brown each side of the chicken thighs for about 5 mins. each.
- Add the potatoes, sweet peppers, carrots, oregano, tomatoes, tomato sauce, and red wine to the Casserole Pan.
- Cover the Casserole Pan with the Shallow Pan and place into the oven. Cook at 350° F for 1 hr.
- Sprinkle the chicken thighs with the chopped parsley and serve.