Rosemary Garlic Prime Rib
Copper Chef Wonder Cooker
Recipe Type: Beef
- 15 pound prime rib roast, trimmed
- 2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 10 cloves garlic, minced
- 0.25 cup fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 2 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 1 bag mini red potatoes, washed
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1.5 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Place the prime rib in the Wonder Cooker’s Casserole Pan.
- Mix the salt, ground black pepper, garlic, rosemary, and olive oil in a small bowl. Rub the mixture over the prime rib.
- Cook in the oven at 400° F for 20 mins.
- Reduce the heat to 350° F and continue cooking until the prime rib reaches the desired doneness (about 2 hrs. to internal temperature of 130° F for medium rare).
- Add the Brussels sprouts and mini potatoes to the Shallow Pan. Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with the salt and ground black pepper.
- Place the Shallow Pan in the oven about 1 hr. 45 mins. after the roast has begun cooking. Roast at 350° F until golden and lightly caramelized (30–40 mins.).