Copper Chef Wonder Cooker
Recipe Type: Rice and Sides
- 6 cup all-purpose flour, plus more for shaping
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 3 cup water, warm
- 0 flour, for handling dough
1. Combine the our, salt, yeast, and sugar in a bowl and whisk well.
2. Add the water to the bowl and mix until fully absorbed. The dough will be sticky.
3. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let proof at room temperature for at least 12 hrs. (up to 24 hrs.).
4. When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 450° F.
5. Place the Wonder Cooker in the oven for 30 mins.
6. While the Wonder Cooker heats up in the oven, turn out the dough onto a counter that has been generously coated with flour.
7. Flatten the dough into a rectangle. Roll the dough, long ways, by hand to form a log. Tuck the edges and shape the dough into an oval loaf.
8. Carefully remove the Wonder Cooker from the oven.
9. Place the loaf onto the Shallow Pan and cover with the Casserole Pan to form the Dutch Oven.
10. Place the Dutch Oven in the oven and bake at 450°F for 45 mins.
11. Remove the Casserole Pan and bake at 450°F for an additional 15 mins.
12. Cool before serving.