Rosemary Rack of Lamb
Risenart Rack of Lamb
Recipe Type: International Recipes
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 racks of lamb
- 4 clove garlic, minced
- 4 rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 2 teaspoon coriander, ground
- 2 rosemary, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 450º F.
2. Add the olive oil to the preheated Copper Chef.
3. Season the lamb with sea salt and black pepper. Sear on all sides.
4. Rub the seared lamb racks with Dijon mustard, cumin, coriander, garlic, and rosemary.
5. Place the lamb into the oven. Cook for about 20-25 minutes (for rare to medium-rare) or until desired internal temperature.
6. Let the rack rest for 10 minutes before cutting.
7. Before serving, sprinkle remaining fresh rosemary over lamb.