Recipe Type: Chicken
- 4 chicken thighs
- 4 chicken legs
- 2 split chicken breasts
- 1 us liquid quart buttermilk
- 3 cup flour
- 3 tablespoon Paprika
- 2 tablespoon Sea Salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoon Garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 0.5 teaspoon tumeric
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 us liquid quart Canola Oil
1. Soak the chicken in the buttermilk. Refrigerate for 4 hours.
2. Mix the rest of the ingredients except for canola oil in a pan. Set aside.
3. Place the Deep-Dish Diamond Pan on medium-high heat. Fill halfway with
canola oil. Heat the oil to 365º F/185º C.
4. Remove the chicken from the buttermilk and dip into the flour mix.
Shake off excess and use a spider to carefully lower the chicken into the
hot oil, in batches (3-4 pieces per batch). Caution: the oil will be HOT.
5. Cook for about 10 minutes or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked