Recipe Type: Beef
- 3 pound beef roast
- 2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Sprigs thyme
- 2 springs rosemary
- 2 clove Garlic
- 2 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- 0.5 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 0.5 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon fresh horseradish
1. Preheat the oven to 400º F.
2. Season the roast with sea salt.
3. Preheat the Deep-Dish Diamond Pan and then add olive oil. Sear the roast until browned on all sides.
4. Chop the herbs. Mix in a bowl with the remaining ingredients.
5. Apply mixture to the roast with a silicone paddle or basting brush.
6. Place in the oven and cook until about 135º F.
7. Let the roast rest for 15 minutes. Slice thin before serving.