Recipe Type: Dessert
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 ounce espresso
- 2 cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1.5 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 8 ounce cream cheese
- 0.25 cup sugar
- 0.5 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350º F/177º C.
2. In an electric mixer, blend the butter and sugar.
3. Add 1 egg at a time and mix well. Add the espresso, vanilla extract, and melted chocolate chips.
4. In another bowl, combine the salt, flour, and baking powder. Add to the butter mixture until blended.
5. Pour into the Deep-Dish Diamond Pan and smooth batter evenly.
6. In a clean, electric mixing bowl, blend the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract together until creamy.
7. Drop spoonfuls of the cream cheese mixture throughout the brownie batter. Swirl with a knife.
8. Place the pan into the oven.
9. Cook until an inserted toothpick comes out clean, about 1 hour. Let brownies cool before serving.