Recipe Type: Rice and Sides
- 1.5 tablespoon butter
- 1.5 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Onion
- 1 Red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 0.25 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 0.5 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 pound white potatoes
- 0 parsley
1. Place the Roaster Pan on the stove top. Melt ¾ tbsp. butter in the Roaster Pan over medium heat, add ¾ tbsp. olive oil, and sauté the onion for 7 mins.
2. Add the red and green pepper, salt, ground black pepper, ground cayenne pepper, and Worcestershire sauce and continue cooking for 3–5 mins.
3. Add the potatoes, ¾ tbsp. butter, and ¾ tbsp. olive oil. 4. Cook over medium-high heat until medium brown (about 35– 40 mins.).
5. Garnish with the chopped parsley