9.5" & 11" Square Fry Pan Set
Revolutionary nonstick square frying pan in our largest, 11” family size with 9.5” square fry pan essential for every day cooking. Unique square design gives you up to 60% more room to cook vs. ordinary round pans. Cerami-Tech Technology means nothing sticks to the surface. Cooking is effortless without added fats or oils. Stainless steel induction plate ensures superior heat conduction for perfect, even cooking every time.
Free Shipping Sitewide!
Spend $100 & Get a Free Copper Chef Cookbook!
9.5” Square Fry Pan
11” Square Fry Pan
- PTFE & PFOA Free
- Heat Resistant Up To 850° F
- Cerami-Tech Non-Stick Outer Coating
- Riveted Handles For Extra-Secure Grip
- Stainless Steel Induction Plate For Even Heat Distribution
- Heavy-Duty 5-Layer Construction
- Works On All Stove Tops: Gas, Electric, Ceramic & Induction
1. What are the sizes of the Copper Chef Square Fry Pans in this set?
You will receive one 9.5” Square Fry Pan and one 11” family-size Square Fry Pan.
2. Does the Copper Chef Square Fry Pan give me more room to cook?
The 9.5” Copper Chef Square Fry Pan’s unique square design gives you up to 25% more cooking space than ordinary 9.5" round pans. The 11” Copper Chef Square Fry Pan’s unique square design gives you up to 60% more cooking space than ordinary 11” round pans.
3. Is there a coating on the Copper Chef™ Square Fry Pan that burns off at first use?
No. As with all cookware, remember to wash with non-abrasive soap before first use.
4. Is the Copper Chef™ Square Fry Pan actual copper? Will the coating peel?
The Copper Chef Square Fry Pan is aluminum with copper-colored Cerami Tech™ Non-Stick Coating that will not chip or peel.
5. What is the Copper Chef™ Square Fry Pan made of?
The Copper Chef Square Fry Pan is aluminum with Cerami Tech™ Non-Stick Coating and a stainless steel induction plate.
6. Can you cook on an open fire with the Copper Chef™ Square Fry Pan?
Although the Pan can be used on an open fire, it is designed for kitchen use.
7. Do I need to use any butter or oil?
The Copper Chef Square Fry Pan is designed with Advanced CeramiTech Non-Stick Coating. There’s no need to add any extra butter, grease, or oil. For added flavor, you may season the cooking surface with natural oils such as olive, canola, or peanut oil.
8. Is the Copper Chef™ Square Fry Pan lined with tin or steel?
No, The Copper Chef Square Fry Pan is aluminum with a stainless steel induction plate on the bottom.
9. Do I need to polish the Copper Chef Square Fry Pan like traditional copper pots and pans?
No, the Copper Chef Square Fry Pan is coated in Cerami Tech™ Non-Stick Coating, which will not oxidize, or tarnish like traditional copper pans that need frequent polishing.
10. How do I clean my Copper Chef™ Square Fry Pan?
We recommend you clean your Copper Chef Square Fry Pan by hand with water, a mild soap or cleanser, and a soft, nonmetallic scrubber, sponge, or bristle brush. Or, you may put it in the dishwasher.
11. Is the Copper Chef™ Square Fry Pan oven-safe?
Yes, it is heat resistant up to 850° F.
12. Does the Copper Chef Square Fry Pan contain PTFE or PFOA?
Absolutely not. The Copper Chef Square Fry Pan is free of both PTFE & PFOA.
13. What kind of utensils should I use with the Copper Chef™ Square Fry Pan?
We recommend you use only nonmetallic utensils made of wood, plastic, silicone, or bamboo.
14. How do I store the Copper Chef Square Fry Pan?
To protect the surface of the Copper Chef Square Fry Pan, we do not recommend stacking other cookware inside of it during storage. Use a soft cloth to protect the coating if you must store the Pan with other cookware.
15. Are there any special safety precautions I should follow?
Always remember to use potholders, as the handle can get hot when on the stovetop and in the oven. If you received a lid, potholders should be used as well. When lifting the lid, divert your face and body from the pan as hot steam may escape.